- Grease a terrine or cake tin and grease it with parchment paper. Mix the Speculoos biscuits with the butter until the mass is homogeneous. Line the bottom of the mold with it, leveling the surface. Delightful reservation. Preheat the oven to 160 ° C.
- Prepare the cream. Chop the lemon, separate the vanilla bean and remove the seeds. Pour the sugar and salt into a bowl. Add the lemon peel and vanilla seeds. Work with your fingertips to mix the ingredients.
- Beat the eggs with the flour. Add the cheese and aromatic sugar. Beat for 2 minutes with an electric mixer. We throw the preparation on the base of the frozen biscuits. Bake for 45 minutes. Allow to cool and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (ideally one night).
- Wash, bounce and pull out the cherries. Heat the cherry jelly in a pan to liquefy it. We toss it over the cherries of our regions and mix it.
- Unlock the cheesecake on the serving plate. Toss the cherries from our regions onto the cake and serve.
To change: prepare a cherry coulis by boiling 100 g unripe cherries with 1 tbsp. lemon juice and 1 tbsp. spoons of sugar for about ten minutes. Mix, filter and add to the cheese preparation before cooking and then mix superficially to get a marble effect.