Oh, zucchini! It is probably the most popular summer vegetables that we like to prepare in different ways. Lightweight, healthy and delicious, this star food fits perfectly into many diets to pet our silhouettes. Needless to mention its health benefits. So, do not wait any longer and discover our 5 gourmet suggestions for easy zucchini recipes to prepare this summer!
Simple zucchini recipes: a zucchini terine with Gruyère as a light starter
Need an initial idea to prepare a day in advance to impress your guests? We recommend you to choose our quick and easy zucchini terin with Gruyère cheese recipe – a light and refreshing beginner loved by young and old alike! Here are the essential ingredients:
- 800 g unpeeled zucchini
- 150 gr Gruyere cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon green barley powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 100 gr instant oatmeal
First preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Use a coarse mesh grater to mince the zucchini and Gruyère cheese. Then transfer to a large bowl. Add eggs, oregano, barley powder, salt, pepper and oatmeal. Mix well and set aside for 30 minutes.
Then oil two aluminum molds and divide the preparation between them. Place the dishes in a large metal pan and fill the molds halfway with water. Bake for an hour and 30 minutes. Finally, remove the pumpkin puree from the oven and let it cool completely before cutting it into slices. Serve cold with slices of bread.
Pumpkin clafoutis with goat cheese ready in two steps and three movements
Ingredients to get:
- 2 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 200 g goat cheese
- 50 g flour
- 200 ml of milk
- 1 pinch of Provencal herb
- Salt and pepper
Cut the zucchini into thin slices and fry in a pan with olive oil for about 10 minutes. Next, combine the goat eggs and cheese in a large bowl. Add the flour and mix well. Add milk and boiled zucchini. Salt, pepper and sprinkle with Provencal herbs. Finally, roll out the dough in a buttered pan and bake for 35 minutes at 200 ° C.
Delicious light squash flan idea
Our quick and easy zucchini recipe ideas continue with one proposition you could not resist: an easy-to-prepare flint without fuss. Do not wait any longer and get the following ingredients:
- 2 large squash (about 400 gr), coarsely grated
- 1 large carrot, coarsely chopped
- 4 lightly beaten eggs
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (150 g) self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup (20 g) minced parmesan
- 1 cup (80 g) minced cheddar cheese
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- 1 large onion, cut into slices
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and lightly grease a cake pan with a removable bottom (preferably 24 cm in diameter).
- Next, combine the zucchini with the carrot, eggs and vegetable oil in a large bowl.
- Sift the flour over the vegetable mixture and stir to combine well. Next, mix the parmesan and cedar. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour the dough into the mold and cover with onion rings. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
Simple recipes with zucchini: creamy risotto to please the family
The following zucchini recipe will allow you to indulge the whole family in less than 30 minutes! And here are the ingredients needed for 4 servings:
- 300 gr of rice
- 400 gr zucchini
- A cube of vegetable juice
- 4 tablespoons minced parmesan cheese
- 80 ml white wine
- 1-2 onions
Peel a squash, grate it and slice the squash. Next, add a little olive oil to the Cookeo bowl, then the onions and rice. Put the unit in frying mode and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add zucchini, gravy, wine, salt, pepper, as well as about 450-500 ml of water and set aside for 15 minutes. When the risotto is ready, add the parmesan and mix well.
Colorful recipe with zucchini, which will satisfy your tastes
Our quick and easy zucchini recipe ideas end with a perfect multicolored tian for summer! Take the following ingredients and roll up your sleeves:
- . Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 onions halved and cut into slices
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 450 gr zucchini, cut into slices
- 450 gr yellow squash cut into slices
- 450 g sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced thyme
- 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese, grated
Careful: Know that it is essential to cut the vegetables into 3 cm thick slices so that this dish is a particular success for French cuisine.
Place the oven rack in the middle and preheat to 200 ° C. Then an oiled baking dish and set aside. Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onions and 1/2 teaspoon salt and simmer for 12 minutes. Then add the garlic and continue to cook for 30 seconds. Spread the mixture on the bottom of the prepared container.
On top of the onions, turn the zucchini, yellow squash and tomatoes into a single layer with 4 narrow rows. Sprinkle with thyme, sprinkle with remaining olive oil, salt and pepper. Cover with foil and cook until vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes. Finally, remove the paper, sprinkle with Gruyère and continue cooking for another 20-30 minutes.