This banana bread is incredibly moist and simple to prepare; it’s truly the best I’ve ever had!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly coat a 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray or grease it with a little butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, use an electric mixer to cream the brown sugar and butter until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the beaten eggs and mashed bananas to the brown sugar mixture. Mix until well incorporated.
- Gently fold the banana mixture into the flour mixture until just blended. Do not overmix.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.