1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups flour
1 cup finely chopped pecans
1 cup powdered sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add the salt and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
4. Gradually add the flour and mix until a soft dough forms.
5. Fold in the chopped pecans.
6. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly golden.
8. Let cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
9. Place the powdered sugar in a shallow bowl and roll the cooled cookies in the sugar to coat.