Four chicken breasts, you need to remove the skin and bones.
A big spoon. With olive oil.
Two small spoons. With Italian spices.
A small spoon. Garlic powder.
1/2 small spoon. Onion powder.
250 grams. With chopped broccoli florets.
1 large spoonful of water.
½ cup. With grated cheddar cheese.
¼ cup. With low-fat cream cheese.
1 large spoon. With Dijon mustard.
A minced clove of garlic.
Salt and pepper
Here’s how to make our stuffed chicken breast, just follow the steps below and you’ll have a delicious lunch!!!
* To steam the broccoli, I finely chopped the broccoli florets and combined them with about 2 tablespoons of water in a microwave safe bowl.
* After that, I cut each chicken breast horizontally with a sharp knife to create a pocket and continued to trim about 1/2 inch from the edges and ends.
* Next, I liberally sprinkled my four chicken breasts with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and of course salt and freshly ground black pepper.
* Next, in a large bowl I combined the steamed broccoli with pepper, minced garlic, cheeses and salt and pepper and set it aside.
* And I spread the mixture evenly across the chicken breasts and secure them using toothpicks.
* At this point, I preheated the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
* In a large cast iron pot or in the oven, heat a tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat.
* And I cooked for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until browned, covered with aluminum foil and baked for about 20 minutes, until well done.
* Serve this simple chicken meal with a fresh side salad, garlic green beans, or mushroom rice. If you want to make it heartier, add some mashed or baked potatoes. For a more nutritious variation, use grains such as couscous or quinoa. This Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Chicken pairs well with a variety of side dishes!