165 grams of dark chocolate for confectionery
3 egg yolk
For the mass:
40 grams of margarine
6 eggs (heat the eggs for
5 minutes in hot water)
80 grams of wheat flour
80 grams of cornmeal Maizena
150 grams of icing sugar
10 tablespoons of dark chocolate 70% cocoa 1 teaspoon yeast
1 teaspoon almond flavoring
For the cream:
250 grams of margarine
2 tablespoons of icing sugar
200 grams of white chocolate Coverage (Ganache):
150 grams of dark chocolate
125 grams of margarine
150 grams of dark chocolate for confectionery
1. First prepare the dough by beating the eggs with the sugar for 15 minutes (it must triple the volume). Sift the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, and cocoa) into a bowl. Add the dry ingredients to the eggs one tablespoon at a time and continue to beat gently.
2. Melt the margarine, let it cool and add it to the mixture. Mix everything well.
3. Grease a 22 cm diameter baking dish with margarine and line it with baking paper. Pour the dough into the mold and bake for approximately 45 minutes at 170-180 °C.
4. To prepare the cream, dissolve the white chocolate in a bain-marie.
5. Mix the margarine and sugar, add the eggs one at a time and add the melted and cooled chocolate.
6. After baking and once cooled, cut the cake in half and spread the prepared cream between the two layers. Place the cake in the fridge for 30 minutes.
7. To prepare the ganache, melt the chocolate and margarine in a water bath and let it cool. Using a knife or spatula, spread the ganache over the cake.
#food #foodie #foodlover #5dishchallenge
#soulfood #foodblogger #viral #chicken