250 Manitoba flour
250g of flour
200g ricotta cheese
12g fresh brewer’s yeast
100g chocolate chips
vanilla or vanillin
Powdered sugar for decoration
1. Melt the yeast in a glass of milk at room temperature.
2. In a bowl mix the flours, sugar, yeast and the milk mixture and a little vanilla.
3. Mix for a couple of minutes.
4. Beat the eggs and add them to the mixture.
5. Knead for a few minutes until the eggs are completely absorbed into the dough.
6. Now add the ricotta cheese little by little.
7. Mix for 10 minutes.
8. Finally, add the chocolate chips.
9. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let rise for 3 hours.
10. After the rising time, roll out the dough with a rolling pin and make doughnuts with a cookie cutter.
11. Cover with plastic wrap and let it rise again for another hour.
12. Bake at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
13. Decorate with powdered sugar before serving.