•70 gr of white sugar
•1 pinch of salt
•60 gr of flour
•60 gr of butter
•9 gr of chocolate powder
•4 gr of baking powder
•1/2 tbs vanilla
•40 gr of milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180º
2. Put the tablespoon of the vanilla to make an infusion with the milk.
3. In a bowl, mix the egg with the sugar, salt and mount with some rods.
4. Add the creamed butter, mix, incorporate the milk and finally the sifted flour, the chocolate powder (better sifted so that lumps do not form) Mix everything very well until you get a homogeneous mass.
5. Put the paper capsules inside the cupcake tray and with a spatula, or better with an ice cream scoop, distribute the mixture in the capsules, filling up to 3/4.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Take the tray out of the oven, wait 1 minute to unmold.
7. Let the cupcakes cool on a wire rack.