Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Total Time: 35-40 minutes
Yield: 24 bars
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups All-Purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Christmas M&M’s
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Christmas sprinkles
- Preheat Oven: Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix Wet Ingredients: Using a stand mixer or hand mixer with a large bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until creamy. Mix in the eggs and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Combine Dry Ingredients: In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Add Mix-Ins: Gently fold in about 3/4 of the Christmas M&M’s, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and Christmas sprinkles into the cookie dough.
- Press Into Baking Dish: Press the cookie dough evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Top with Remaining Mix-Ins: Sprinkle the remaining Christmas M&M’s, chocolate chips, and sprinkles over the top of the cookie dough, pressing them down slightly into the dough.
- Bake: Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are light brown.
- Cool and Cut: Allow the cookie bars to cool completely in the baking dish before cutting them into bars and serving.
We’d love to hear about your experience making these! Share your stories, photos, or any variations you tried in the comments below. Happy cooking!