Simple Crab and Corn Boil Platter with Homemade Garlic Butter
- 2.5 pounds of crab legs
- 5 ears of corn, husked
- 1.5 cups of butter
- 3 cups of chopped garlic
- 1/8 cup of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup of seafood seasoning
- Fill a large pot with salted water and bring it to a rolling boil.
- Add the crab legs and corn on the cob to the boiling water. Cook until the corn is tender and the crab meat turns opaque, approximately 22 minutes. Drain well.
Optional: For Homemade Garlic Butter Sauce
- In a separate large pot, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the chopped garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, and seafood seasoning to the melted butter. Stir to combine.
- Add the boiled crab legs and corn to the pot. Toss to coat thoroughly with the garlic butter sauce.
Alternatively, you can skip this step and simply serve the garlic butter sauce as a dipping sauce on the side.
Enjoy your meal!
Related Recipe: Culinary Arts – Italian Shrimp Bake Recipe