- 1 (16 oz) jar of unsalted peanuts
- 1 (16 oz) jar of salted peanuts
- 1 (12 oz) bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 oz) bag of milk chocolate chips
- 2 (10 oz) bags of peanut butter chips
- 2 (1 lb) packages of white almond bark or vanilla candy coating
- Start by adding both jars of peanuts to the crockpot. It’s good to have a mix of salted and unsalted to balance the flavors.
- Next, layer the semi-sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips on top of the peanuts.
- Finally, add the white almond bark or vanilla candy coating on top.
- Cover the crockpot and set it to low heat. Leave it undisturbed for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, remove the lid and give everything a good stir to make sure the ingredients are well combined.
- Cover again and let it cook for another 30 minutes.
- After the additional 30 minutes, stir again. By now, all the chocolate and candy should be melted and mixed thoroughly with the peanuts.
- Use a spoon or a small scoop to drop clusters of the candy mixture onto wax paper or non-stick aluminum foil.
- Allow the candy to cool and harden for at least 1 hour. If your kitchen is warm, you may want to put them in the refrigerator to help them set.
Once the candy is set, you can enjoy your homemade Crockpot Candy! It’s perfect for sharing with friends and family or as a treat for yourself. You can store the candy in an airtight container in a cool place or refrigerate if preferred.