This cake has become an addiction for my family! Every time we have to bring something to eat to a gathering and we have this cake, people always want the recipe! It’s so good and so simple! The preparation and baking time depends on the cake and how long you let it bake and cool.
• Chocolate cake mix: 1 box
• Cream cheese: 1 package (softened)
• Powdered sugar: 3 cups
• Margarine: 1 stick (softened)
• Cold whip: 1 container
• Chocolate icing: 1 container
• Milk: 1 TBS
1. Always remember to make the cake according the box of instructions in a 9×13 mould. And please leave to cool for 10 min. You can then put the cake on the cooling grid. Now that is cooled, go ahead and cut it in half and put one half back in the bottom of the mold.
2. For the glaze, get the blender and mix in together the softened fromage frais, powdered sugar, softened margarine. After that, go ahead and add the cold whisk.
3. At this stage, make sure this mixture is spread over the layer of cake in the pan, then put another layer on top of it.
4. Once done, you’ll want to take 1 can of chocolate icing, add 2 tablespoons of milk, stir well and spread on the cake. And that’s it, keep in the refrigerator before serving.