Savor the richness of Buttery Garlic Steak Morsels, expertly browned in a cast-iron skillet and enhanced with a sumptuous reduction of white wine, garlic, and butter.
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
2 tablespoons dried basil
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1.5 pounds flat iron or top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine all ingredients except for the steak. Mix them well using a spoon.
- Add the cubed steak into the bag, seal it, and gently shake to ensure the steak is fully coated with the marinade. Place the bag in the refrigerator and let it marinate for a minimum of 3 hours, or up to 24 hours for deeper flavor.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat until it becomes very hot.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the steak cubes from the bag and transfer them to the hot skillet. Discard the leftover marinade.
- Cook the steak to your preferred doneness. For medium-well, cook for about 3 minutes.
Serve hot and relish the flavors!