For the whisk:
50g lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon zest
30g vegetable oil
120g of sugar
120g of flour
4 g baking powder
For the lemon filling:
135g lemon juice
1-2 teaspoons lemon zest
190g of sugar
10g corn starch
For the cheese filling:
400 g whipping cream
80g powdered sugar
200g cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the syrup:
100g of water
15g lemon juice
1. In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, zest and oil.
2. Beat the egg whites and gradually add sugar. Then add the egg yolks as well.
3. Apart mix flour and baking powder. Sift them and add them to the dough.
4. Lastly, add the lemon juice mixture from before.
5. Pour the dough into a mold (20 cm in diameter) and bake in a preheated oven at 160° for 35 minutes.
6. In a saucepan, mix the eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, sugar and cornstarch.
7. Cook the cream on the stove, stirring continuously until thickened.
8. Sieve the cream and let it cool covered with some plastic wrap.
9. Whip the cream with sugar, then add cream cheese and vanilla.
10. Refine the cake and cut it into 3 equal layers.
11. Moisten the cake with a syrup made from water, lemon juice and sugar.
12. Assemble the dessert by filling the cake with both lemon cream and cream cheese.
13. Use the cream cheese to cover the entire cake as well, then chill in the fridge for 6 hours.
#lemoncake #cake #recipe #easy #tastytreats #easyrecipes