➤ The following ingredients :
For the crust:
● 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
● ⅓ cup granulated sugar
● 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
● 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
● 1 cup granulated sugar
● 3 large eggs
● 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
● 1 tablespoon lemon zest
● ⅓ cup lemon juice
● 1 ½ cups fresh raspberries
For the topping:
● ½ cup raspberry jam
● 1 tablespoon water
● Fresh raspberries, for garnish
➤ How To Make it :
– Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
– In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press the mixture onto the bottom of the prepared pan.
– In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar and beat until well combined. Beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
– Add the vanilla extract, lemon zest, and lemon juice to the cream cheese mixture and beat until well combined.
– Gently fold in the fresh raspberries with a spatula.
– Pour the mixture over the crust and smooth the top with a spatula.
– Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the edges are set and the center is slightly jiggly.
– Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool to room temperature.
– In a small bowl, microwave the raspberry jam and water for 30 seconds, or until the jam is melted and smooth.
– Brush the raspberry jam mixture over the top of the cheesecake.
– Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
– Garnish with fresh raspberries before serving.