For crust :
• 1 1/2 cups crushed vanilla cookies
• 6 tablespoons melt-in-the-mouth unsalted butter
For filling :
• 3 pkgs (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup of sugar
• 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
• 4 large eggs
• 1/2 cup mango puree
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Pinch of salt
For the cover :
• 1 cup mango puree
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 1 spoon of lemon juice
• 1/2 teaspoon of tasteless jelly
1. Prepare the crust: preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). In a medium bowl, mix the crushed cookies and melted butter until well combined. Press cookie mixture into base of 9-inch cheesecake pan. Bake for 10 minutes and let cool.
2. Prepare the stuffing: In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until soft. Add the sugar, all-purpose flour, eggs, mango purée, vanilla extract and salt. Mix well until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous.
3. Pour cream cheese mixture over cookie crust and spread evenly. Bake 50-60 minutes, or until center is firm.
4. Prepare the couverture: in a medium bowl, combine the mango puree, sugar and lemon juice. Sprinkle tasteless jelly over the mixture and let sit for 5 minutes. Then heat the mixture in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or until the jelly is completely dissolved.
5. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let cool at room temperature for 15 minutes. Then, pour the couverture mixture over the cheesecake and spread evenly. Refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or until thoroughly cold and firm.
6. Cut the mango cheesecake into portions and serve cold.
#BOOMchallenge #foodie #easyrecipes #cake #cheesecake #mango #mangocheesecake #mangocheese