HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE STILL CARE ABOUT MY RECIPES 💚 RAISE HAND 👋 PLEASE 🙏
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE CAKE
150 ml of milk
400g cocoa cookies
For the cream:
500 ml of milk
40g of sugar
3 egg yolks
1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
200ml of liquid cream
For the glaze:
150g of dark chocolate
1. In a saucepan add the milk, sugar and beat.
2. In a bowl add the egg yolk, cornstarch, vanilla extract, previously prepared milk and beat everything together.
3. Add the pot to the heat again and beat until thick.
4. In a separate bowl, add the liquid cream and create the whipped cream, and combine it with the previously prepared mixture.
5. Add the cookies to the milk and place the first layer on the baking sheet.
6. On the cookies add the mixture, level up with the spatula and add the chocolate chips on top.
7. Add two more layers of the biscuits and the mixture and chill in the fridge for about 60 minutes.
8. In a bowl add the dark chocolate, the butter and move it to the microwave for about 2 minutes. Combine it well.
9. Add the chocolate glaze on top and chill in the fridge for about 15 minutes before serving.