This One Pan Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is a creamy and satisfying dish that’s easy to prepare and requires minimal cleanup. Here’s how you can make this delicious meal:
- 8 oz (225g) fettuccine pasta
- 1 lb (450g) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Red pepper flakes (optional, for extra heat)
- Cook the Fettuccine:
- In a large pan, bring water to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and the fettuccine pasta. Cook according to the package instructions until al dente. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
- Cook the Shrimp:
- In the same pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until they turn pink and opaque. Remove the cooked shrimp from the pan and set them aside.
- Prepare the Alfredo Sauce:
- In the same pan, pour in the heavy cream and bring it to a gentle simmer.
- Gradually add the grated Parmesan cheese, stirring constantly until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Combine and Season:
- Return the cooked fettuccine to the pan with the Alfredo sauce. Toss the pasta in the sauce to coat evenly.
- Add the cooked shrimp back to the pan and gently toss them with the pasta.
- Season and Garnish:
- Season the dish with salt and black pepper to taste. If you like a bit of heat, you can also sprinkle some red pepper flakes.
- Garnish the One Pan Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo with chopped fresh parsley for a burst of color and flavor.
- Serve the dish immediately, while it’s still warm. The creamy Alfredo sauce perfectly coats the fettuccine and shrimp, creating a delightful combination of flavors and textures.
This One Pan Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is a fantastic option for a quick and satisfying meal that combines the richness of Alfredo sauce with th