Dive into the divine layers of the Turtle Lush dessert. With a buttery crust, creamy cheesecake, chocolate pudding, caramel, and pecans, each bite will take you on a delightful journey of flavors.
– 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
– ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
– 1 cup cream cheese, softened
– 1 cup powdered sugar
– 2 cups whipped cream
– 2 cups chocolate pudding
– ½ cup caramel sauce
– 1 cup chopped pecans
– Chocolate shavings for garnish
1. Mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. Press the mixture onto the bottom of a greased 9×13-inch baking dish to form the crust.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup of whipped cream.
3. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust in an even layer.
4. Pour the chocolate pudding over the cream cheese layer, spreading it to cover the surface.
5. Drizzle the caramel sauce over the chocolate pudding layer, creating a beautiful pattern.
6. Sprinkle the chopped pecans on top of the caramel layer.
7. Spread the remaining whipped cream over the pecans.
8. Garnish with chocolate shavings.
9. Refrigerate the Turtle Lush for at least 4 hours or overnight to allow the layers to set.
10. Slice and serve this indulgent dessert to your loved ones.
– Serving Size: 1 square
– Calories: 420 kcal
– Total Fat: 25g
– Saturated Fat: 12g
– Cholesterol: 55mg
– Sodium: 300mg
– Total Carbohydrates: 45g
– Dietary Fiber: 2g
– Sugars: 30g
– Protein: 6g