150 gr of dried biscuits
60 gr of macaroni
90 gr of butter
12 gr of gelatin
250 gr of white chocolate
100 ml of milk
500 Gr of ricotta
300 ml of fresh cream
50 grams of powdered sugar
1. Crush both the cookies and the macaroni, mix them with melted butter.
2. Blend in the base of a mold and leave in the fridge.
3. Put the gelatin in cold water for 15 minutes.
4. Mix the ricotta with the icing sugar.
5. Melt the white chocolate with the milk and add the gelatin.
6. Beat the cream.
7. Combine everything and pour on the base.
8. Leave in the fridge overnight and then serve.
#cake #easyrecipe #trending