In the morning you no longer know what to eat, what to buy, what to cook … Banana bread, you need rest, industrial razors, you really have to stop, as for cheese and honey … it may be time to grew a little, right? To make it easy, why not choose a healthy home-made granola?
Chocolate, hazelnuts, almonds, dried fruits or fresh fruits, there are many choices. Cream on granules, it is easy, fast and really cheap! Here are the secrets.
Make healthy homemade dark chocolate granules
Chocolate? You did not expect it! And yet, dark chocolate has never been discouraged in healthy recipes. Rather, it is a tremendous and essential contribution of taste. So for your healthy breakfast, here’s an ultra simple recipe!
- 300 g rolled oats
- 200 gr dark chocolate (crushed to make pieces)
- 100 gr hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts, walnuts walnuts… whatever you prefer (also crushed)
- 5 tablespoons agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a salad bowl mix the almonds (hazelnuts, walnuts, etc.) and oat flakes.
- In a saucepan place the agave syrup and coconut oil to simmer. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Then pour this mixture into the salad bowl, on top of the oats and almonds. Mix well to combine ingredients.
- Add the chocolate pieces and then mix
- On parchment paper, spread the granola and then bake for 20 minutes on medium heat. Look, the granola has to be fresh. While cooking, mix gently with a wooden spatula.
Once out of the oven, it is ready! Granola can be eaten with yogurt, fruit, milk… whatever you want!
Not a chocolate fan? Choose a recipe with raisins or cranberry, it’s delicious. Once you have settled on the cottage cheese, accompany your granola with fresh figs, diced banana or mango slices … anything is possible. Do as you wish, for more fun!