Cooking quickly and well is possible. Evidence with this recipe for chicken aiguillettes with sesame and small vegetables: healthy, tasty and ready in 10 flat minutes, is good all the way!
Lack of time, inspiration, desire … Sometimes cooking is a real challenge. The easy solution? Order your favorite dishes online. If pizza, sushi and prepared jars are always delicious ideas, you should end up going back to the stove. And when you do not want to spend hours there, go for quick recipes, such as these chicken strips with sesame and small vegetablesto prepare in a lunch box for moving lunches.
Recipe: how to cook chicken strips with sesame and vegetables?
- 50 g red cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 150 g Maître CoQ chicken belt
- 60 g raw basmati rice
- 1 small onion
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 10 g cashew nuts
- 1 branch of fresh coriander
- Olive oil
- Pepper salt
- Wash the red cabbage and chop it finely using a blender or a large, sharp knife.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- Wash and chop the spring onion.
- Rinse and chop the fresh cilantro.
- Rinse the rice and bake it in boiling salted water.
- Fry the chicken breasts in a pan with a tablespoon of sesame oil, 5 minutes on each side. Add salt and pepper.
- Prepare your lunch box arranging rice, cabbage, carrots and chicken strips. Add coarsely chopped cashews, minced onion and minced coriander. Delightful reservation.
- Make a vinegrette mixing 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon squeezed lime juice, salt, pepper and place in a small saucepan to add to your lunch box at the last minute.