125g of chocolate to melt
80g butter at room temperature
3 medium eggs
125g of sugar
80g wheat flour
2 tablespoons pure cocoa powder
a pinch of salt
For the flan:
4 large eggs
120g of sugar
For the caramel:
4 teaspoons of sugar
1 teaspoon water
1. Grease the mold with a spray to remove it easily or butter and flour it. Pour the caramel into the mold.
2. Melt the butter in the microwave, pour it into a large bowl and add the chopped chocolate. We beat with a whisk until the chocolate is completely melted (if necessary we will put it back in the microwave for a few seconds)
3. In another bowl we add the eggs and sugar. We beat with whisks until they turn white (Not until stiff, just whiten). Pour into the chocolate mixture, stir with a spatula, integrating all the ingredients, and add the flour, cocoa powder and a pinch of salt. We mix with a whisk at low speed to avoid giving air to the dough. Pour the mixture into the mold.
4. Prepare the egg flan: Beat the eggs with the sugar until white. We add the milk and mix with a spatula. We pour the mixture into the mold, stopping the fall with the spatula.
5. We place the mold in a water bath with the oven preheated to 180-190°C (the water must be very hot and the bath must reach more or less half of the mold. Approximately 1h 15m. Halfway through cooking if we see that If it is browning on top, we can cover it with aluminum foil. We prick and check that the toothpick comes out stained but not wet. We let it rest until it cools. We turn it over to unmold.